Monday, October 5, 2009

Couple new trailers.

When I saw Zombieland, I saw this trailer, I'll be sure to report as soon as its out. And btw its Michael, give him a sword and you all are fucked. And one other thing, they forgot to double tap the old lady.




When searhing for that last trailer I found this one, I hadn't seen anything else on it, but it does look interesting. We all know my fixation with vampyrs, and real ones none of that Twilight bullshit.



And this, listen to the noise they make, it makes me think of 30 Days of Night (which was a neat and almost scary comic).



While I was hunting for the one before this (noticing a trend here?) I found this. I've never seen a movie made of this book which is sad and good. I don't know if anyone can properly pull off and Oscar Wilde but at the same time I love the book and I love how they portrayed him in The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. The actor playing (presumably) Dorian is the same one who's Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia.

2 comments:

AJ said...

yay!!! Those rock!!
And im so glad you hate twilight!!!!!!!

lacaena said...

Don't get me started on Twilight, I was drug to the movie and hated every moment of it. It's its own fan fiction, the main character is a Mary-Sue and the leading male... oh don't get me going. Pardon me while I go vomit.